Staff In Ghana
We are blessed to have an outstanding staff in Ghana who work hard every day to support our many project activities. They are dedicated, enthusiastic and caring individuals, and the children's ongoing success in school and life is a direct result of their positive and nurturing influence.
Above, from left to right:
- Joe Abobtey - Manager
- Roland Anakpak - Day Watchman
- Madam Judith Adom - House Mother
- Paul Thomas Azantilow - Night Watchman
- Benedicta Anakapak - Part-time Teacher
We also employ four part-time teachers who provide after-school classes for the children after-school.
Our Advisory Board is made up of respected community members who provide ongoing guidance on issues in their respective fields of expertise.
- Administration - Donatus Abag-Dem, Regional Director, CHRAJ (Commission for Human Rights and Justice)
- Education - Gabriel Commey, Headmaster, Chansa Primary
- Finance - Janet Apenkuum, former employee of the Builsa Community Bank and business entrepreneur
For updates, please visit our Facebook page.
Starting January 26th join us every Monday night at 8:00pm at Pour Boy's new location - 583 College Street. Tickets are $15 for a team up to 6 players. >
Also come join us for Trivia Night every Monday night at 8:00pm at the original Pour Boy Pub
All the proceeds go directly to funding HCC projects. Pour Boy generously donates 10% of all food and drink purchases towards HCC.
Thanks to your participation, we made the Top 8 Trivia Nights in Toronto by BlogTo.