Another great way to support our program is by organizing a fundraiser. Whether through your school, place of work, or church/youth group, a fundraiser brings in money and creates awareness about HCC and its activities. If you are interested in organizing a fundraiser, please e-mail us at email@example.com for information and suggestions. Here are a few simple ideas to spark your creativity:
- For birthday parties, anniversary parties and holiday gift-giving, remember HCC and request donations in lieu of gifts
- If you participate in a sports league, organize a tournament at a local venue in support of HCC
- Plan a bake sale, potluck, or garage sale with proceeds for HCC
- Challenge yourself to do something new (skydiving, running a half-marathon, a long distance cycling expedition) and collect donations from friends and family supporting your goal
- At your school, organize a 'Dress Down Day', Loonie Drive or Dance-a-thon for HCC. We can arrange for a guest speaker to present to students about HCC's many projects.
For updates, please visit our Facebook page.
Starting January 26th join us every Monday night at 8:00pm at Pour Boy's new location - 583 College Street. Tickets are $15 for a team up to 6 players. >
Also come join us for Trivia Night every Monday night at 8:00pm at the original Pour Boy Pub
All the proceeds go directly to funding HCC projects. Pour Boy generously donates 10% of all food and drink purchases towards HCC.
Thanks to your participation, we made the Top 8 Trivia Nights in Toronto by BlogTo.